Sunday 31 October 2010

Ballet

Good evening.

I have been working my socks off of late, working overtime at my part time job, university work and learning to drive. It has been stressful but busy. In my books busy is very good. This is when the best of my talents come through. I am excited for the outcome of my current project about Ballet.

I have been drawing regularly at a local dance studio a very daunting task as the young girls want to come nose at what I am drawing every five minutes! I have started to become fascinated by what they are wearing on their feet after watching the 1948 film The Red Shoes.

Moira Shearer in The Red Shoes





I have no idea why there is a rainbow in the bottom left hand corner of each image?

Oh! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...