Sunday 15 July 2012

New Beginnings


Friends Will Get Us Through

Hello!

To say the last two months has been eventful is a little bit of an understatement! I am writing this from my new place in Brighton just a few meters down the road from the good ol' English Channel. Moving always creates creative upset so I haven't been posting of late, but now I am settled in my new surroundings I am chomping at the bit to get going! University is officially through as I had my graduation on Friday which was inevitably enjoyable although tinged with sadness.  There are many that I will miss! 

The above illustration is part of a new series I am working on that will probably be loosely influenced by my new surroundings and experiences. I wanted to convey happiness, warmth and reassurance through my choice of material and colour.... I also think this image contains a definite subconscious nod to the abundance of facial hair in this town! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...